Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #2

Thirteen Reasons why I LOVE my Scale (at home)....
1. It never shares my secret with others
2. Even when I only lose a tenth of a pound it gladly tells me
3. No matter how big I am it never turns me away
4. It only uses numbers so it never says that ugly 3 letter word I use way too much.
5. I never have to worry about weather or not it is being honest.
6. No matter how many times we have moved it has never jumped ship. It always shows up in a box.
7. It is shiny ( I like shiny things :) )
8. It's like a Timex..."it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'"
9. Like a really great friend no matter how mean I am it always forgives me and welcomes me back.
10. When I am having a great week (weight wise) it is just as happy to show me
11. It never yells at me
12. It never asks.... "why?"
13. If it ever turns on me I know it is easily replaced...just like there are many fish in the sea there are many scales in the stores. Too bad you just can't get a new body in the store as well.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


4 comments:

Geekwif said...

I like #2! Mine does that too.

Have a happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Imagine that I had such a great friend sitting in my bathroom all these years, that I've never fully appreciated.
An eye-opener.
Take care,
Frances

Domestic CEO said...

Sounds like a good scale!

Susan said...

I LOVE this TT!!!! My scale does the same thing....:-} Gotta love them, huh?????

:-) Susan

My TT is up here.