Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I've been tagged by LAMMYANN
Here's the tag: list seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

Here are my 7...in no particular order...


  1. Before He Cheats ......Carrie Underwood
  2. Sunshine and Summertime.....Faith Hill
  3. Love You......Jack Ingram
  4. I Loved Her First.....Heartland
  5. Beautiful Inside.....Everclean
  6. Juanita....Shania Twain
  7. How Do You Like Me Now....Toby Keith

Pretty much a country gal these days.

Ahhh now for the tagging, forgive me but I am a blogging newbie and as of yet do not have 7 blogging friends (I am a MySpace convert) ....

Tag your it:

No comments: