- Teacher - I guess I sort of do that now
- Writer- Does the family Christmas Letter or this blog count?
- Photographer- Do that all the time
- Mom- yeah sort of a given seeing as how I have 4 kids
- Chemist -that was before I actually took a Chemistry Class *grin*
- Hairstylist- Oh yeah with 2 girls I am doing this everyday
- Childcare provider- duh!
- Flight attendant - Sort of I guess. I do tell them what to do in case of an emergency and I serve them meals and beverages. Sometimes we are in such a hurry it even feels as if we might be flying.
- Quality Control person at the Hershey Plant- All Chocolate that enters this house must first be approved by MOM unless it's a Milky Way bar....YUCK! Maybe that is why they are my oldest son's favorite....hmmm ya think?
- Party Planner- Back then my dream was to do this for the rich and famous now it is for my family ...so not on the rich or famous list.
- Actress- I wanted to be on stage somewhere just acting NOT singing. Now I act all the time, putting on my brave face when the kids ask why daddy has to be in the military and why he has to be gone so much.
- Professional Pianist- Now ask me if I even know how to play, umm nope. I think it had to do with that whole wanting to be on stage thing.
- A Lawyer (family law)- Now I just try to establish the family law and enforce it while I am at it.
I guess that is pretty darn good. I have fulfilled most of my goals, maybe not how I had planned but hey they are not as fun if you go about it the traditional way.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants