- I had to mop up oatmeal off the floor at 6am
- I am still confused about my 4th graders math homework
- My 5 year old insists that pink corduroy pants go with everything in her closet.
- I made a bad pick in the stock market yesterday and lost some money.
- Did I mention my 9yr old's math homework is stressing me out?
- I have 6 loads of laundry waiting to be folded
- I had to hear a 10 minute speech this morning on why it was the fault of everyone else that my 9yr old was so grumpy.
- I need to mow the grass again before the rain comes (it takes more than 2 hours to do)
- My 1 year old thinks the pantry is his toy closet and the spices are his building blocks.
- Apparently spilt milk is worth crying over at least that is what my 7 yr old tried convince me of this morning.
- My printer is out of ink and my son needs to print a report for school.
- I have 4 kids with loads of energy that should be reason enough.
- I don't have any chocolate at home so Calgon will have to be a good substitute.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants